The Panorama Proves It Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Panorama Proves It Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is an online entry Sweepstakes that begins on 10/9/17 at 12:00:00 AM (CT) and ends on 11/3/17 at 11:59:59 PM (CT) (“Promotion Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry; and who works in the turf and ornamental industry. Employees of Dow AgroSciences LLC (“Sponsor”), its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion and other agencies (“Promotion Entities”) and their families and/or those living in the same household of each; and homeowners are not eligible to participate and/or win a prize. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter during the Promotion Period, go online to www.PanoramaProvesit.com (“Website”) and complete the survey, then follow the instructions to complete your entry into the Sweepstakes.
No automated entry devices, bots and/or other programs and/or software are permitted for entry. All entries become the sole property of “Sponsor and will not be returned. Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Only fully completed entries are eligible.
Limit one (1) entry per person for the Promotion Period. All entries in excess of this limit will be deemed void. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, telephone number and/or email address of entrants. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online participant in the Sweepstakes, participation will be deemed completed by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at the time of participation. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address or wireless telephone number by an Internet access provider, online service provider, wireless carrier or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: There will be a random drawing in the Sweepstakes to award ten (10) Grand Prizes. Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 11/6/17 from among all eligible entries received via the online survey by the Sponsor or its designee.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by phone, mail and/or email at Sponsor’s discretion, within five (5) days of the completion of the drawing with instructions on how to verify eligibility and claim the prize using contact information provided or collected at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within three (3) business days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding.
6. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: Ten (10) Grand Prizes – Each winner will receive a $100 Amazon.com gift card (ARV $100 ea.). Gift card is subject to the terms and conditions associated with its use. Total ARV of all prizes $1,000. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Limit one (1) prize per person.
7. GENERAL: Potential Grand Prize winners may be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release (“Winner Documents”) within ten (10) days after first delivery attempt. If prize notification or prize is returned as nondeliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Promotion Entities will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. Winners acknowledge that neither Sponsor nor its agents have made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize, if any, are subject to the manufacturer’s terms, therefore, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty and/or guarantee. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes.
8. LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Any attempted form of entry into the Sweepstakes, other than the entry methods stated, is prohibited. Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, software, electronic, network, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, errors in transmission, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone connections, wireless phone connections, website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed transmissions which may limit or restrict a participant’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s phone and/or computer, or other matter relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or uploading any materials in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the online entry portion of the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, and award the prizes from among all eligible non-suspect entries received from all methods combined, up to the action taken by the Sponsor, provided a sufficient number of eligible entries have been received. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
10. WINNERS LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 12/20/17 to: Panorama Proves It Sweepstakes, Attn: Winners List, Dow AgroSciences LLC, 9330 Zionsville Road, Indianapolis, IN 46268. Winners list to be available after 11/20/17.